jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007

I DON'T KONW WHAT I'VE DONE OR IF I LIKE WHAT I'VE BEGUN...






Un poco melosa la rola pero esta buena, enjoy...


"Where I Stood"


I don't know what I've done Or if I like what I've begun


But something told me to run And honey you know me it's all or none


There were sounds in my head LIttle voices whispering


That I should go and this should end Oh and I found myself listening'


Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you


All I know is that I should And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you


All I know is that I should 'Cos she will love you more than I could


She who dares to stand where I stood See I thought love was black and white


That it was wrong or it was right But you ain't leaving without a fight


And I think I am just as torn inside 'Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you


All I know is that I should And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you


All I know is that I should' Cos she will love you more than I could


She who dares to stand where I stood


And I won't be far from where you are if ever you should call


You meant more to me than anyone I ever loved at all


But you taught me how to trust myself and so I say to you


This is what I have to do' Cos I dont know who I am, who I am without you


All I know is that I should And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you


All I know is that I should 'Cos she will love you more than I could


She who dares to stand where I stood


Oh, she who dares to stand where I stood


No hay comentarios: